Did you know that you can add video call links to an event in your Google Calendar?
That way, you and other invited participants can simply go to the event page and click on the video call to participate in a video meeting.
1: When using regular Gmail account (your email ends with @gmail.com):
- While in your Google Calendar, click on CREATE
- Add event details such as title, time, location, details, reminders and more
- Make sure that in the Video section you select Add video call
- Invite participants and hit SAVE
- When the participants receive the invitation, it will include a link to Join the call that they click on at the time of the meeting.